By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms"), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you should not access or view this Web site.
- The information contained in this Web site is intended for general information purposes only. All Global Ltd has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Web site is accurate at the time of inclusion; however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which All Global Ltd apologizes.
- All Global Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this Web site, including any hypertext links to any Web site or other items used either directly or indirectly from this Web site. All Global Ltd accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this Web site and any decisions based on information contained in All Global Ltd Web sites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this Web site are ©copyright All Global Ltd. We permit you to make copies of this Web site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not frame this site or link to a page other than the home page without our express prior permission in writing.
- You shall not use this Web site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the obscene publications act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this Web site or with the enjoyment of this Web site by other visitors.
- All Global Ltd reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this Web site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify All Global Ltd against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against All Global Ltd as a result of your misuse of this Web site or your breach of these Terms.
- This Web site is provided to you free of charge, and neither All Global Ltd nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accepts any liability to you or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this Web site. All Global Ltd accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this Web site. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this Web site.
- These Terms may be amended by All Global Ltd from time to time, without prior notice to you. Your continued use of this Web site after the effect date of any such amendment shall be deemed an acceptance by you of these Terms as amended.
- All Global Ltd hereby disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and any implied warranties arising out course of performance, dealings or trade usage. All Global Ltd does not warrant that the web site and/or the server(s) are free of virus or other harmful components.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these Terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, then such term shall, to that extent possible, be severed from these Terms, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Web site is provided by All Global Ltd. We take very seriously the privacy of our Web site users and the security of their Personal Information.
For your convenience, this Web site contains links to a number of other Web sites both inside and outside of All Global. The privacy policies and procedures described here do not apply to those Web sites; we suggest contacting those sites directly for their data collection and distribution policies. All Global does not make any representations or warranties pertaining to such Web sites and the privacy and business practices of the owners and/or operators of such Web sites and hereby expressly disclaims any and all liability and responsibility for the privacy and business practices of such Web sites.
Personal Information collection and use
All Global will only collect Personal Information, including without limitation, your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us by you at this Web site. All Global and the companies we hire will use this Personal Information to comply with your request for information or as otherwise disclosed to you when you submit your Personal Information.
From time to time, we may refer to the disclosed Personal Information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use the disclosed Personal Information to contact you. We will not otherwise transfer the Personal Information that you provide at this Web site to any third party unless otherwise disclosed to you.
Non-Personal Information and use
Cookies are small files which are sent to your Web browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. Their purpose is to help analyze web traffic. You may set your Web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests or to decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies; those files are stored as part of your internet browser.
Under 13 year olds
This Web site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about any person under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old and wish to ask a question or use this Web site in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Security of your Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable measurers and technologies and policies with the objective of protecting your Personal Information from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as appropriate as new technologies become available.
Accuracy of Personal Information
All Global makes reasonable efforts to keep Personal Information in its possession or control, which is used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us.
It is the responsibility of each individual to ensure that the Personal Information relating to them accurate, complete and current.
Access to Personal Information
To request access to Personal Information that we hold about you, we require that you submit your request in writing at the e-mail address or postal address shown below (in How to reach us). You may be able to access your Personal Information and correct, amend or delete it where it is inaccurate, except as follows:
- The burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question;
- Providing access to your Personal Information would be likely to reveal Personal Information about others;
- Disclosing the information would reveal the confidential commercial information of All Global Ltd or its clients.
We will endeavour to provide your requested Personal Information within 30 days of receiving your access request. If we cannot fulfil your request, we will provide you with a written explanation of why we had to deny your access request
How to reach us
All Global participates in the U.S. – E.U. Safe Harbor framework and the U.S. - Swiss Safe Harbor as set forth by the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. All Global has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view All Global’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
As part of our participation in Safe Harbor, we have agreed to TRUSTe dispute resolution for consumer related disputes relating to our compliance with the Safe Harbor Privacy Framework (Note, for any dispute related to European HR data the dispute resolution mechanism shall be the applicable EU based Data Protection authority). If you have any complaints regarding our compliance with the Safe Harbor you should first contact us (as provided above). If contacting us does not resolve your complaint, you may raise your complaint with TRUSTe by Internet here, fax to 415-520-3420, or mail to TRUSTe Safe Harbor Compliance Dept., click for mailing address. Internet at http://watchdog.truste.com/pvr.php?page=comp
If you are faxing or mailing TRUSTe to lodge a complaint, you must include the following information: the name of company, the alleged privacy violation, your contact information, and whether you would like the particulars of your complaint shared with the company. For information about TRUSTe or the operation of TRUSTe's dispute resolution process, click here or request this information from TRUSTe at any of the addresses listed above. The TRUSTe dispute resolution process shall be conducted in English.