This Policy was last revised on June 27, 2023.
About All Global
All Global is a trading name for certain market research activities provided by M3 USA Corporation and its affiliates, including M3 Medical Holdings Ltd.
All Global specializes in engaging healthcare professionals in market research activities that informs the healthcare industry. We focus on providing a safe and rewarding experience for our panel members whilst also providing our clients with a multi-method healthcare data collection partner. Our aim is to provide our clients with a consultative service, working with them to understand and achieve their research goals. Utilizing our local knowledge and industry expertise, we ensure that our client’s international research yields high-quality, reliable results.
All Global is part of the M3 Group, including M3 Global Research, the leader in global healthcare data collection.
All Global and M3 Global Research operate ISO 20252 certified market research panels with the highest quality data collection and project management capabilities that cover the spectrum of quantitative and qualitative research techniques utilised today. M3 Global Research is the trading name for the market research activities provided by M3 USA Corporation and its affiliates, including M3 (EU) Ltd, Qualitative and Quantitative Fieldwork Services AB (QQFS), Ekas Marketing Research Services (Ekas), M-Panels Research Services Private Limited (m360 Research), pharma-insight GmbH, All Global and Michael Allen Company.
About M3 Group
The M3 Group, named to represent Medicine, Media, and Metamorphosis, was founded with the goal of changing the world of medicine through full use of the power of the Internet.
M3 Inc. is a publicly traded company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (jp:2413) with subsidiaries in major markets including USA, UK, Sweden, Japan, S. Korea, India, Australia and China. M3 Group provides services to healthcare and the life science industry. In addition to market research, these services include medical education, ethical drug promotion, clinical development, job recruitment, and clinic appointment services. M3 has offices in Tokyo, Fort Washington, PA, Oxford, London, Gothenburg, Chatswood, Bangalore and Seoul.
The types of personal data we may obtain and process
All Global obtains personal data of Representatives that is disclosed or otherwise processed by All Global upon entering into and performing agreements, communicating with Business Associates in relation to agreements and making and receiving payments under agreements. We also may obtain Representatives’ personal data from public sources in anticipation of a prospective business relationship.
We use a variety of public sources to collate information about potential Business Associates we believe may be suitable for our services. We may also receive a referral from one of your colleagues and process that information in a similar way. Personal data is any information that allows an individual (in this case, the Representative) to be identified.
We may process the following types of personal data about Representatives:
- Names, postal or e-mail addresses, fax numbers, and phone numbers
- Employment information (e.g., job titles) relating to Representatives
- Communication preferences
As a matter of practice, we will not collect any sensitive (special category) personal data relating to Representatives. To the extent that there is a need for us to process sensitive personal data, we will obtain the Representative’s prior written consent.
Purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data
This data is used to manage our contact with you, so that, for example, multiple attempts to contact you regarding the same services are eliminated or you are not re-contacted after informing us you are not interested in our services. We also use it as we generate lists of potential Business Associates to contact.
We process personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest (i.e., we have a valid business reason) and we have carefully balanced your individual rights against this need.
We will only process your personal data for the purpose it was first collected. If we process the personal data for a new purpose, we will ensure it is either compatible with your original purpose or gain your consent.
How we use the Personal Data we obtain
We may use the personal data we obtain about Representatives to:
- Manage our existing and prospective Business Associates relationships;
- Communicate with Representatives for marketing, newsletters and company updates (for example, concerning services we offer or intend to offer in connection with our services);
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing, and collection activities;
- Safeguard and defend All Global interests; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
How we may share Personal Data
All Global does not sell, rent, or trade Representatives’ personal data. We may share your personal data only with:
- Affiliates of M3 to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for All Global to disclose the personal data;
- Service providers that All Global has retained to perform services on its behalf, such as, but not limited to, IT service providers. Service providers are not permitted to use the personal data for their own purposes and are prohibited from onward transfer of the personal data without our written consent in each instance;
- Law enforcement and other government authorities if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others or ourselves. This includes lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; and
- Industry standards or guidelines that require disclosure about our Business Associate.
Links to other websites
International Data Transfers
Within All Global
All Global and M3 Global Research use cloud and physical servers in the UK, EU, USA, India and Australia. UK and EU Personal Data will only be stored and processed in UK, EU or USA.
Standard Contractual Clauses
For transfers outside of the EEA and UK, All Global uses EU Standard Contractual Clauses or UK International Data Transfer Agreements to additionally safeguard data from the EEA and UK to countries outside of these locations.
Suppliers and contractors
How we protect Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect Representatives’ personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. We limit access to your personal data to those employees who need access to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your personal data.
How long we retain Personal Data
We store Representatives’ personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the data (see “How We Use the Personal Data We Obtain“), except if required otherwise by law. Your personal data may be kept for 10 years after the working relationship has ceased.
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation the UK Data Protection Act, the California Consumer Privacy Act, as well as other countries’ privacy laws provide certain rights for EEA data subjects. Explanations of them (in English) are available at (i) the EU GDPR.
If you wish to confirm that All Global is processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data All Global may have about you, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
You may request information about:
- the purpose of the processing;
- the legal basis for that processing;
- the categories of personal data and the data subject concerned;
- information on the type or identity of third parties to which your data may be disclosed to and the protection provided;
- the source of the personal information (if you didn’t provide it directly to us); and
- how long it will be stored.
You have a right to:
- access your personal data
- have inaccurate personal data rectified
- request erasure of personal data
- restrict the processing of your personal data
- object to the processing your personal data
- data portability
- opt out of data being transferred to a third party, unless there is a legal reason to do so (see “How we may share Personal Data“)
- opt out of direct marketing
To exercise your rights, you can write the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Reasonable access to your personal data will be provided at no cost to you upon your request. All Global will provide the information to you within the legal time frame. If for some reason access is denied, All Global will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.
Global has appointed an internal data protection officer for you to contact if you have any questions, requests on your personal data, concerns or complaints please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.